Child protection policy
1. A child is defined as a person under 18 years.
2. All our photographers have a current CRB (certificates available upon request).
3. No photographer will have any physical contact with any child and will only use verbal commands if required.
4. Photographs will not be taken of any child if in a distressed state.
5. We do not allow any photographer to take photos on any mobile device.
6. We only photograph from pre-arranged official positions.
7. Access to our online galleries by those who have registered for an account.
8. Individually passworded on-line galleries are available upon request.
9. Individual galleries can be removed upon request by parent(s) or guardian(s) of that child.
10. We will not photograph any child if requested. If the child is a team member then the whole team will not be photographed.